Thursday, March 19, 2015

"The girl who could fly between shades of gray into the wild beautiful creatures crossed."

          This poem is suppose to show peacefulness and the girl who is flying is finding peace in the woods discovering new things never seen before. I made this to show people that there is always peacefulness no matter what and that one day something positive may come out of something negative. "beautiful creatures crossed" means that creatures are coming together making something positive. This helps explain why it says "beautiful creature". When stuff comes together to make one it is sometimes beautiful and in this case it is.

This week I commented on: SonnyDiana, and Jared's blog

2 comments:

  1. I like your explanation and how you used evidence to back up your statement. I could clearly understand your poem and I liked the order you put it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment! :)

      Delete