Thursday, March 12, 2015

No one ever accepted me and I was left with a decision. Should I stay or should I leave. I was always alone and always put to the side. My mother had left me and my father had passed, and I was left alone with no one. I wish people would know how I feel but every-time that I try to speak up I get silenced. “Tick tock” it was now 12 o'clock and I was up staring at myself in the mirror. Why me? Why did I have to be left alone in this world with no sense of guidance or hope.

I always wanted a child hood like my “friends”. They would always went on family trips and had family dinners and I was left alone watching from the windowpane wishing that was me and my family dining. I have always been bewildered about how my father had died. Sometimes I wish my mother would talk to me but she had left me alone in a house abandoned by the age of 6. I had to raise myself ever since, and since then I’ve been asking myself should I stay or leave?

“Tick tock” it is now 3 am and I am still thinking and wondering where my life is headed. I think I should leave because maybe then I’ll be able to restart my life and start fresh on a new page. It wasn’t until I had left I then saw a note on on the porch. I read it and it said “Dear Jacob, I miss you and I want you to know that I am sorry.” I then stood up and took a breath of relief and walked out and that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment