Monday, March 23, 2015

Found Poem

Two weeks earlier expecting to change her mind waved good-bye out of sight
she saw the open envelope. "Old friend, I'm getting scared. Were going to get kicked out of this house, sure you left. I'm ashamed my darling. Mother pretends she doesn't know, but she does."

          This poem is about how a girl is alone and now is receiving a letter from an old friend who is in need for desperate help. The design is supposed to look crazy and messy, almost like her life considering that everyone in her life has walked out on her. (The reason why I wrote the poem out was because it is hard to see it through a photo and it is easier to comprehend in person.) The girl is alone and is lost in her own thoughts that seem to be consuming her every second. When I was making this poem I tried making a poem that was dark and a bit scary and I hope I have achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment