Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"Breaking dawn" Summer blog #4

Book: Breaking dawn
Read: 384- end (768)
Prompt: Pick three pictures that represent your reading. Write a paragraph for each, telling what each item says about what each item says about what you've been reading.

          The book "Breaking dawn" is a very complex book with a lot of emotions. I think that one picture that helps describe Bella's love for her child is a clock. I chose this item because in the book Bella is faced with only so much time with Renesmee because she is growing up extremely fast. I think that this would honestly suck for  Bella because she doesn't get to enjoy time with her as much because before she knows it Renesmee will be all grown up.

           The next picture that I would chose is a picture of Loyalty. I would chose this item because in the book Bella had told Jacob that she didn't like him like how she likes Edward and still Jacob stood by her side in the "war". I think that this can also relate to some other people like there relatives from around the world because they came to help defend them also. I believe that most people have loyalty and if they do they are most likely a good friend. In this situation Jacob is a very good friend because he cares for Bella which I honestly think is really sweet.

          The last picture that I chose helps describe how Bella now has a whole new life. The picture is an infinity sign because Bella and Edward's love will last forever considering that they cant die really. I think that this can also resemble how Bella will always love her daughter and how she will always protect her even if she may not be with her. I highly recommend this book to anybody who would like to have a romantic adventurous book.

No comments:

Post a Comment