Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Breaking dawn Summer Blog #3

Book: Breaking dawn
Read: 0-384
Prompt: Pretend you get to make the music soundtrack for what you've been reading. What three songs would you include? Write why you chose the song and how it connects to what you are reading.

          In the book "Breaking dawn" when Bella first wakes up I think that the song that I would include is the song called "Crazy". This song is a cover on the original version and this version is a bit darker which I think fits. I think this song would fit because she is wondering what is going on and she is just overflowing with emotions which anybody would feel like if they just gave birth to a child while being changed into a vampire. In case you are interested in the song, this song was sung by Daniela Andrade.


          The next song that I would chose is "My favorite faded fantasy". I would chose this song because Bella is adjusting to her new body and is growing and having to basically live her life all over again and learn how to walk different etc. I think that Bella is a  very strong person who can take about anything and is driven to protect her family no matter what. Bella is a very self reliant person but feels empty without Edward which I learned in previous books. In case you are interested in this song it is by "Damien Rice".

          The final song that I chose was "Young and Beautiful" I chose this song because in the book Bella needs to build up the confidence up for herself with Edward because of her new image. I also chose this song because it describes how Bella knows how Edward will still love her because they have an unbreakable love which I really like. The song is sung by Lana Del Rey and I really like this song because it has a nice beat and I love Lana Del Rey's voice and type of music. I recommend this song and this book because there is a lot of music that can go into this book and it is a very dark book.

No comments:

Post a Comment