Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gallery Walk (1/30/15)

World News
1/30/15
Blog of the weekend by: Justin R.

          
          I think that the gallery walk was a success. Although I didn't get to go to everyone I did get a few. I think that it was a nice experience to get to see almost everyones.  I think that some of the articles were stronger than other but I felt like all of them had a message that was important for everyone to hear.

          I think that someone with a really strong article was Emily. I think that she had a very strong article because she talked about some of the negatives, for example people say we need some laws because they can be used for spying etc. I also think that it was from a good prospective because in someone else's article it talks about how they are used for good but we must always look at things with both a positive and a negative prospective.

          I think that another more strong article was an article about how there is a vaccine that would help cure ebola. This article was about how there were two vaccines that would help with Ebola and how they picked one that was better than the other. I also learned that the workers will get tested first because the African Americans are use to the disease but they wanted to see how some other people would react to it first.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment