Thursday, January 22, 2015

Schooled. Predict what will happen next.


Prompt: • Predict what will happen next.

       I think that later on in the book that he is going to be treated like a regular person and that Rain will become healthier and she will say come home with me and he will object and stay at school. I think that in the end the book will leave us a message that says to accept others no matter how different they are. Thats just my prediction.
          
Another prediction that I have is that he will fall in love with the girl who despises him and thinks that he is a freak. I think this because it would be a good plot twist so basically the "strange" guy gets the girl that cares a lot about her image. I think that this will definitely spice up the  story and give it an amazing twist.

Finally I must admit the fact that I have very high expectations for this book and if they do not come true than thats okay. I believe that this book will be very good and it is good so far so I will finish the book by next week on Monday because I had backtracked and I didn't get to get as much reading as I wanted to but I will be done with this book by next week monday.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Justin! Is the girl he falls in love with is Sophie? I agree with the first paragraph, I think he will want to stay. You also forgot to indent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting. I want to read it just to find out what happens! Otherwise, you wrote this really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your predictions. I will have to check out the book and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete