Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog of 1/12/15

Schooled☮

Prompt: Describe the similarities and differences between the main character and you.

          The book Schooled is about a hippie who goes to school. I believe that me and the main character are different because the character is a little bit not up to date since he had been homeschooled his whole entire life which is very strange. Capricorn Anderson is the main character and sometimes he can be a misfit because our society is way different from the 70's.

          A similarity that I have with the main character is that me and him are both a bit courageous. Although I don't drive I do take a stand if I believe something is wrong. Some people in school can be a bit rude and Capricorn Anderson understands the same struggle that other kids have to deal with everyday. Some people may be able to relate to this or not but sometimes being weird is good. It is good to standout if your doing so positively. 

          In the end the book is very good and I will be done maybe by the next week and because of that I might try to do a blog every 2 days just to keep you updated on how the book goes. In the end the book leaves us with a message and that is to be weird, it wont kill you to be yourself. :)

         

1 comment:

  1. I liked your blog and I think that you did a good job with it. I think that this book sounds interesting but I've never read it.

    ReplyDelete