Friday, May 22, 2015

Top three books that I would like to read over the summer!!!

The first book that I want to read over the summer is a book called Paper TownsI would want to read
this book because my friend recomended it and she told me a short summary of the book while not spoiling. I think I will enjoy this book and I will let you know how the book is before the the movie comes out. I will do this because the book is always better then the movie in my oppinion.                     
The next book that I hope to read is called Pride and Prejudice. I hope to read this book because by doing so I will be increassing hopefully my lexile score. This book is very complex and it looks very intersting. I will hopefully be doing a blog on this book and if I do then you should really look out for that!












The last book that I hope to read is called Perks of being a wallflower. I want to read this book last because it seems very good because everyone has been reading it. I would also want to read this book because I have seen the movie trailer and it had me wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment