Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mocking-jay Week of 12/12/14 (Spoilers may be involved)

Blog for 12/8/14 Pages read: 60-90

Prompt:Predict what will happen next

            So far in the book Katniss has visited a district and is in a hospital with people who are wounded and or dead. Next time I open the book I predict that Katniss is going to take most of the wounded people to their base which is a lot safer. To me I think this because knowing Katniss she is a very nice person. When Rue died in the first book she cried and she was very sentimental about that and I think that will happen because she probably most likely isn't going to stand around letting them die.

               I also think that there will be some type of war between Katniss and Snow because Snow has been taunting her for a while and knowing him he probably is very furious about her blowing up the dome in the second book. Katniss is lucky that she got saved and got that medical attention because if that didn't happen than she would probably be dead.

              I also think that Petta has gone bad because he's standing side by side with Snow and to me that symbolizes that maybe he has gone to the dark side. I think this because of the photo, although these photos are from the movie, I shouldn't be accosiating the movie with the book becuaue the book is my main sorce but my friends have told me that the movie is just like the book so I am assuming that something like this photo will be described in the book

No comments:

Post a Comment