Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Fault in our Stars Part 1

The fault in Our stars
Nov.3
             The first 3 chapters of The Fault in our Stars is about how we meet Hazel Grace and we find out she has cancer and how she is depressed. It also talks about how she goes to this place where she can see other people like her who have cancer but in another form. Hazel knows that she's going to die.

             After a few more weeks she thinks this boy named Augustus Waters and he's friends with Isac who is going to die soon. The two Augustus and Hazel both start to flirt. I predict that they will end up getting together but the thing that makes me scared is that one of them will die. Because Hazel isn't scared of dying and that's what makes me scared.

            So far I like the book, I believe I will be done with this book by next week maybe, don't quote me on that. I like this book because its different and I love John Greens books. I think that people weren't exaggerating about how good the book is because it is that good. I recommend this book so far.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Ive always wanted to read and watch the movie. Love the great detail you put in here.

    ReplyDelete